Uh-oh
This is way too much fun. At least, way too much fun to have at work. Open the link at your own risk, is all I have to say about it. Via Twisty Faster over at I Blame the Patriarchy.
As most of you probably already know, Dear Aunt Twisty is about to go in and have her remaining boob cut off, and a few other parts snipped out as well. As in, "all estrogen must go." I'm pretty cranky about this whole development, although I'm in total agreement when she notes that "asymmetry, while desirable in Japanese flower arrangements, is conclusively unnerving when it comes to gazongas." And how. Especially one's own boobular units.
If I may paraphrase several of the commenters to Twisty's post: bloody fucking goddamn hell. There is no justice at all.

2 comments:
Proof positive that "Jack the Dripper" had the same skill set as a skittish, knock-kneed, 5 year-old carrying paint buckets and brushes.
VL
While I did create that original work just the other day, it is clearly of a piece with the work I completed as a 5-year-old, many of which my mother still has on her walls if I'm not mistaken.
Maybe they're my sister's. It's hard to tell one five-year-old's art from another's.
Post a Comment