I don't do tech support..
... but the guy in the office next to mine does, and when he's not at his desk, people come in and ask me for help with their technical difficulties. Sometimes the solutions are pretty simple, and I can help them:
[UPDATE: The video linked to above seems to have been taken away. Here is another copy, but without the subtitles. It's just as funny without the translation.]

3 comments:
from It's All Good:
"It's from a show called Øystein & Meg (Øystein & I) produced by the Norwegian Broadcasting television channel (NRK) in 2001. The spoken language is Norwegian, the subs in Danish. It's written by Knut Nærum and performed by Øystein Bache and Rune Gokstad."
Perhaps the poster to YouTube didn't have permission to post from the television channel.
I know this post is old; but in case you want the English subtitles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHX-SjgQvQ
thanks perintiger! I can't decide if it's funnier with or without the subtitles. The situation is pretty universal.
Post a Comment